How to become a Data Analyst in 2022 is absolutely a question worth asking as the job market for Data Analyst professionals is growing rapidly due to the fact businesses are more invested in their data and what it can do for them. Data Analysts are one of the most pivotal roles in a modern company as they glean information from huge streams of data and provide insights which will drive innovation and recommend improvements across the organization.
- The first step to take in becoming a Data Analyst is to formulate a learning plan in which you will gain some foundational knowledge in the field.
- Then you should develop your technical skills, in doing so you should try to familiarize yourself with things like SQL, Python and Tableau to name a few. The best way to learn any new skill is through practical application, by working with real data you can begin to understand the concepts of your subjects and you will learn the real-life value of data.
- After you have spent sufficient time working with various data sets drawing actionable insights from the data you should begin to compile your findings into a portfolio for prospective employers.
- The next logical step is to practice presenting your findings in preparation for job interviews.
- The final step is to apply for junior Data Analyst roles
Here at the Dublin Coding School we offer a Data Analytics course for beginners looking to embark on their journey in the tech sector and more specifically the Data Analytics sector. You will be guided on your journey by some top industry professionals who are dedicated to their student’s success and understanding. Download our Data Analytics course brochure HERE!
Also Check out what our past Data Analytics graduate Jayne had to say Here!